Intersection Turn Count Processing Resources
From Wisconsin Roads Data
- Visual Guide for Vehicle Classification of Manual Intersection Traffic Counts
- Intersection Turing Movement Count Processing Template and Instructions - Jamar Version (Version 2011J3 23-Oct-2011)
- Intersection Turing Movement Count Processing Template - MioVision Version (Version 2011M2 23-Oct-11)
Note: The templates are zip files. To use them in Excel you will need a file decompression utility such as 7-Zip.
- In the Jaymar version, fixed a bug on the 15-Minute Single Unit (SU) Truck & Bus Data sheet that caused incorrect totaling if data was collected after 6:00 PM.
- Added MioVision version of the template to the website.
- Previously in both versions the Mid-Day peak hour date on the “peak hour graphical summary” and “peak hour volume summary” tabs showed up as a default value “Saturday, January 00, 1900” if the MD peak hour was left blank on the “base information tab”. Added a formula to correct that; now the cells show either “N/A”, “Split between AM/PM count dates”, or the actual date the count was taken.